These terms (Terms) govern your use of the website located at www.OurEdit.com (the Website) and any related services delivered by email by Our Edit Limiter (together, the Services). Please read these terms carefully before using the Services. If you do no agree with these Terms, you must not use our Services.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Services.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may modify our Services from time to time and may change the content featured on the Services (the Content) at any time. Please note that any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Services, or any of the Content, will be free of errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
The Services are provided free of charge. Our Services are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that the Content featured on our Services is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Services or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Services from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site; and
- ensuring that all persons accessing the Website through your internet connection are aware of, and comply with, these Terms and other applicable terms.
We cannot guarantee an uninterrupted and fault free access to our Services, or any of the Content. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property in our Services and all of the content featured on our Services. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may view, store temporarily, print or download extracts from our Services and the Content for your personal use only and you may draw the attention of others to that content.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have stored temporarily, printed off or downloaded in any way from our Services, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, videos or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text without our prior consent.
Our status (and that of any named contributors) as the authors of content featured in our Services must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the Services and of the Content for commercial purposes without seeking a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The Content is intended as information only. It does not constitute professional advice you should rely on. If you rely on on the information made available in the Content, you will do so at your own risk and we shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages and loss which you may incur as a result of or in connection with your use and reliance of such information and /or Content.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Save as expressly provided in these Terms and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, representations, warranties or other terms which may apply to our Services or Content, whether express or implied.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations; or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use or inability to use our Services; or the use or reliance of any
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales or revenue; business interruptions; loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, we only provide our Services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attach, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Services or to your downloading of any content featured on our Services, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Services. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platforms to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses or other malware which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the service on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest a form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respect with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy set out below.
If you wish to make use of content on our Website other than set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms do not create any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 which are enforceable by any person who is either not a party to them or who is not a provider of the relevant goods and/or services.
If any part of these Terms is held unenforceable, that part shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
No delay in exercising or non-exercise by us of any provision in these Terms shall operate as a waiver or release of that provision or any other provision. Rather, any such waiver or release must be specifically granted in writing signed by us.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the Policy) sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and contribute to our Services. This Policy applies to all users of and visitors to our site.
If you do no agree to abide by this Policy, which supplements our Terms, you must not use our Services.
These content standards apply to any and all material that you contribute to our site (Contributions) and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit as well as the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
* be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
* comply with applicable law in the UK and in any other country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
* contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
* contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
* promote or contain sexually explicit material;
* promote violence or contain violent material;
* promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion or belief, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
* infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
* be likely to deceive any person;
* be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
* be made in breach of a court order or injunction preventing such publication
* promote any illegal activity;
* be threatening or abusive;
* invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
* be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person;
* be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
* give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
* advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You must not use our site in the following ways:
* in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
* in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
* for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm children or vulnerable people in any way;
* to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards above;
* to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar solicitation (known as spam); or
* to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains a virus, ‘trojan’, ‘worm’, ‘time-bomb’, keystroke logger, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
* not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Term of use (above);
* not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
At such time as we become aware of a breach or possible breach of this policy then we will determine at our discretion whether such a breach has taken place through your use of our Services. If we determine that a breach of this Policy has occurred then we, at our sole discretion, may take such action as we deem appropriate, which may include any or all of the following actions:
* immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Services;
* immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Services;
- issue of a warning to you;
* legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
* further legal action against you;
* disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate for contributions and for any breaches of the sprit of this policy even if not explicitly stated.
We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, which you must accept to continue using our Services. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Services.
USE OF THRID PARTY IMAGE
We have endeavored where possible to credit the original source of all images used on OurEdit.com. If you are the owner of any image found on the site and would like it to be removed or the credit to be altered, please contact us in the first instance.